By exhibiting at IPLS today, you will keep your competitive position for the next year
IPLS will gather for two days representatives of the leading retail chains, such as Auchan, Dixie, X5 Retail, Magnit, Metro C & C and many others.
Among the guests of the exhibition - importers and distributors of products, wholesale companies, advertising agencies, logistics operators, packaging manufacturers, government agencies, heads of industry departments and associations, chambers of commerce and industry, leading business publications and Internet portals, as well as entrepreneurs and other interested people.
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
That is why we enhance our offline projects with online products, which together guarantee a positive effect and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
Exhibiting means not just a stand:
- Get the entire market overview, evaluate prospects for further work.
- Meet face to face with wholesalers and distributors.
- Present your products within the Private Label Gallery.
- Demonstrate competitive advantages and increase brand awareness.
- Take part in a face to face meetings with decision makers
- Become a delegate at the private label Conference
During two show days the event gathers 2,000+ specialists: top managers, development directors, marketing and IT, operational and commercial directors of retail companies.
According to visitor surveys, 88% of visitors noted the need to visit the exhibition, 81% intend to return next year. High participants KPIs show the relevance of the project and its ability to meet the needs of representatives of various sectors of the market.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Pre-exhibition advertising campaign is great opportunity to highlight your company and to increase the brand recognition before the exhibition!
Specially for you we prepared the manuals for advertising and sponsorship with the most different options of promotion for your company.
- Marketing manual of the exhibitor contains all possible advertising and sponsor's options which will help to distinguish your company from the others and to gain the maximum effect out of participation at the show.
- Sponsorship creates an image of the successful company with a good status, promotes growth of attention from media and public organizations and draws the attention of the client to you. We can present you different options of sponsorship packages proceeding from your budget and the company’s needs.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing IPLS!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges,c
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Create badges for every on-stand team member - it’s required at least to enter the show halls.
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or event hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
“We found IPLS 2019 very efficient and interesting. Our company had several meetings regarding the product development with our clients and partners. We thank organisers for this great opportunity to meet with our colleagues.”
“IPLS is an exhibition that is very important for companies who produce products under the private label. We had several meetings with local companies and we hope to start new business connections with them in the future and to enter the Russian market.”
“The market of private label in Russia is very dynamic. IPLS provides a great opportunity not only to showcase what we can do, but also to get an overall overview and meet the new suppliers.”
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.