By exhibiting at IPLS today, you will keep your competitive position for the next year
IPLS will gather for two days representatives of the leading retail chains, such as Auchan, Dixie, X5 Retail, Magnit, Metro C & C and many others.
Among the guests of the exhibition - importers and distributors of products, wholesale companies, advertising agencies, logistics operators, packaging manufacturers, government agencies, heads of industry departments and associations, chambers of commerce and industry, leading business publications and Internet portals, as well as entrepreneurs and other interested people.
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties.
That is why we enhance our offline projects with online products, which together guarantee a positive effect and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
Exhibiting means not just a stand:
- Get the entire market overview, evaluate prospects for further work.
- Meet face to face with wholesalers and distributors.
- Present your products within the Private Label Gallery.
- Demonstrate competitive advantages and increase brand awareness.
- Take part in a face to face meetings with decision makers
- Become a delegate at the private label Conference
During two show days the event gathers 2,000+ specialists: top managers, development directors, marketing and IT, operational and commercial directors of retail companies.
According to visitor surveys, 88% of visitors noted the need to visit the exhibition, 81% intend to return next year. High participants KPIs show the relevance of the project and its ability to meet the needs of representatives of various sectors of the market.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Pre-exhibition advertising campaign is great opportunity to highlight your company and to increase the brand recognition before the exhibition!
Specially for you we prepared the manuals for advertising and sponsorship with the most different options of promotion for your company.
- Marketing manual of the exhibitor contains all possible advertising and sponsor's options which will help to distinguish your company from the others and to gain the maximum effect out of participation at the show.
- Sponsorship creates an image of the successful company with a good status, promotes growth of attention from media and public organizations and draws the attention of the client to you. We can present you different options of sponsorship packages proceeding from your budget and the company’s needs.
“We found IPLS 2019 very efficient and interesting. Our company had several meetings regarding the product development with our clients and partners. We thank organisers for this great opportunity to meet with our colleagues.”
“IPLS is an exhibition that is very important for companies who produce products under the private label. We had several meetings with local companies and we hope to start new business connections with them in the future and to enter the Russian market.”
“The market of private label in Russia is very dynamic. IPLS provides a great opportunity not only to showcase what we can do, but also to get an overall overview and meet the new suppliers.”
Take advantage of online services and learn the exhibition materials.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.