Key event for contract manufacturing and private label in Russia and the CIS – IPLS 2019 – gathered in Moscow the leading retailers and private label producers
6th international exhibition for contract manufacturing and private label – IPLS 2019 ran on March 20-21, at Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia. This year more than 150 manufacturers of food and nonfood private labels took part at the event. During 2 days of the show more than 2 200 participants and visitors were getting acknowledged with the best private label producers from Russia and abroad, networking at the business programme events, learning more about the market trends.
- 157 exhibitors from 19 countries (4 new countries compared to 2018)
- 80 companies that have not participated before
- 2 214 unique visitors from 25 countries
- 132 delegates and 17 speakers took part in the Retail Connect conference
- 23 retailers and 42 private label producers met at IPLS for f2f negotiations
- 495 f2f meetings were organised at the Retail Connect Summit
The leading private label producers from 19 countries
Exposition part presented the private label producers from 19 countries at 157 exhibitors’ stands. Among them: PiR-PAK, Meat producing factory ECO, Baisad, Instanta, Confectionary factory Pobeda, VTF, Egorievskaya meat and gastronomic factory, Eremeevskoe, Autspan International, Cargill, Barton Marketing, Distillery factory Veresk, Abrazivnie technologii, Avangard, Alabino, Akcent, Aseptika, AFALINA, Aero-Pro, Aerozol Novomoskovsk, ZetTech, York, Cotton Club, B&B, Cedo, Primecorp, Drylock Technologies, Vestar, Dental Cosmetic Rus, MIRROLLA, Semiya I comfort, Leko Style and others.
International companies from Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Israel, Italy, Poland, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Turkey showcased private label products. Among them: CHEMOTEX DĚČÍN a.s., Chemical Flacer, CMC Consumer Medical Care, AEROFA AEROSOL Dolum San. Tic. A.Ş., MR BRUSH SNC di Schillaci Maurizio & Roberto, UNION cosmetics, Lider Kozmetik San. Tic. A.S., Galil Chemicals Ltd, Sunkiss Healthcare, Coppenrath Feingebäck GmbH, Ridam Care, Marba, Rocket Poland, CEMOI (DIPA), NUTKAO Srl, Re.Le.Vi., Mondi Lamex, BURHANOGULLARI KIMYA A.S., ISIK TARIM ÜRÜNLERI SAN. VE TIC. A. S, Sunny International Co. Ltd.
Food sector was presented by the producers of drinks, groceries, ready-cooked meals and national cuisine, canned goods, confectionary and bakery products, meat, milk, fish and low-fat products, natural, diet products, snacks and chewing gum, vinegar, sauces, seasonings, tea and coffee.
Nonfood sector was presented by suppliers of car care and car accessories, children`s and sport goods, pharmaceuticals & supplements, household chemicals, goods for animals, cosmetics & perfumery, personal hygiene, packaging.
The largest local and international retailers
IPLS 2019 gathered 2 214 specialists from 25 countries: heads and managers of private label, purchasing, marketing departments, category managers and brand managers of multi-format and specialized retail chains, pharmacies, online shops, HoReCa, catering, aviational, manufacturing companies, distributors, wholesalers.
74% of visitors were from Moscow and Moscow region, 21% came from all regions of Russia, 5% - from another countries: Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Poland, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UK, Ukraine.
According to the visitors` survey, nearly 77% of the visitors are satisfied with their visit, 81% plan to come back next year. High KPIs and positive feedback show that the exhibition is highly demanded by market players and it satisfies the requests of representatives of various industry sectors.
Visitors audience – representatives of the large local and international companies, such as: Auchan, Azbuka Vkusa, X5 Retail Group, Lenta, OZON.RU, 36,6, Gorzdrav, Fix Price, А5, Stokist, Vitalyur, Evropa, Hoff, Sambery, L`Etoile, CookHouse, VkusVill, Federal purchaising alliance, Rost-Aktiv, Megumi, Drogerie union, Semi+ya, Komandor and many others.
Highlighting the novelties in eco segment
Premier of 2019 – specialized area at the show Healthy In-Store Expo – gathered manufacturers of organic and ecologic goods, representatives of retail and wholesale chains and HoReCa.
38 producers from 10 countries presented ecologic, organic, diet products, healthy-eating goods for retail chains, eco stores and companies from HoReCa segment, wholesalers from Russia and the CIS. Among participants: Korus, Kenaps, Avilor, Biokor, EFFORT FOOD, DopDrops, Medoviy Dom, Yug-Pantoprodukt, Goryacheklyuchevskaya pchelovodnaya kompaniya, Biomedizinskie innovatsionnie technologii, Dve linii, Emansi, LinoDiet, Cedo.
The best Novelty Lab products, according to the visitors choice:
- Coppenrath Feingebäck GmbH, Germany.
Product: edible spoon with caramel flavor.
- Master CIty, Russia.
Product: liquid leather.
- MR BRUSH SNC di Schillaci Maurizio & Roberto, Italy.
Product: dustpan and violin-brush set.
Meeting point for retailers and private label producers
Traditionally International summit for retailers and private label producers – Retail Connect 2019 – ran on both days of IPLS. Sponsor of the event – Nevozmozhnoe vozmozhno – creative agency that has unique experience in developing brands for various marketing goals.
On March 20-21 149 delegates met at the conference dedicated to private label to discuss the most relevant questions in the private label industry, share professional expertise and business cases. Speakers of the conference – representatives of the leading industry players, associations and media. Among them:
- Petr Bobrovskiy, Head, Russian Association of Perfumery, Cosmetics, Household Chemistry & Hygienic Goods Manufacturers;
- Maxim Borovikov, Head of the analytical group "RBC Markets Research";
- Natalia Rakoch, Founder, Brand Guru Bureau;
- Vsevolod Milrud, Vice Chairman, ACORT Committee;
- Natalia Glukh, Senior consultant of consumer panel research department, GFK Rus.
After the conference part on March 20-21 the leading retail and private label manufacturing companies met for f2f negotiations to find new partners and clients.
Retail chains were presented by such big companies as: Magnit, Perekrestok, Karusel, O`KEY, SPAR, Globus, Magnolia, Komandor, IRIS, RIGLA, ERKAFARM, Domovoy, Dochki&Sinochki and others.
The leading private label producers, FMCG- and specialized retail chains
At the end of the first day 4th annual Private Label Awards took place at the Backstage restaurant. The leading industry companies – retailers and private label producers – were awarded for contribution to the contract manufacturing services and private labels sector.
List of the winners:
- Responsible Approach to Private Label: Azbuka Vkusa, Nasha ferma.
- Best Package Design of Private Label: METRO Cash&Carry, METRO PREMIUM.
- Breakthrough of the Year: Lenta.
- Best Private Label for Food Products: Auchan, Krasnaya ptitsa.
- Best Private Label for Non-Food Products: Lenta, Home Club.
- Best Private Label in its segment. Cosmetics And Perfumery: SEMI`YA, Belana care.
- Best Private Label in its segment. Drogerie: Ulibka Radugi, Atto.
- Best Private Label in its segment. Pharmacy: Rigla, Bud zdorov.
- Best Private Label in its segment. Children Products: Perekrestok, KOKORO.
- Best Private Label in its segment. Home and Repair Products: Leroy Merlin, INSPIRE.
- Best Private Label in economy price segment: Fix Price, O'KITCHEN.
- Best Private Label in medium price segment: Azbuka Vkusa, Prosto Azbuka.
- Best Private Label in premium price segment: Auchan, Zolotaya ptitsa.
- Development of Private Label in a regional chain: Maxi, Sitiy boyarin.
- Best Department of Private Label: Azbuka Vkusa.
- The Buyer's Choice: Ulibka Radugi.
- Best Manufacturer of Private Label for Food Products: PiR-PAK.
- Best Manufacturer of Private Label for Non-Food Products: Drylock Technologies / Hygiene Technologies.
- Effective Development of Contract Production: ZetTechnology.
- Dynamic Development of Contract Production and Private Label: AFALINA.
- Partner of the Year - Long-Term and Effective Cooperation: Meat producing factory ECO.
- Best Foreign Manufacturer of Private Label: Galil Chemicals LTD
We thank our media partners for cooperation and support: IMG Magazine, APK News, AptekaMos.ru, Belretail.by, Dairynews, Fishnet.ru, FoodSMI, FRUITNEWS, Horeca.ru, Horeca-magazine, Merchandising.ru, New-Retail.ru, Oborud.info, PBS 72, Protoplan, RBC, Retail & loyalty, RETAIL.RU, Retail-life, Expert Russia, Tochka prodaj magazine, PANORAMA Publishing House, Moe delo magazin, Logistics industry portal, Stroy-rossiya.rf, PROBiznes TV, Tvoy Product.
Information for the editor:
IPLS - the only specialized exhibition of contract manufacturing services and private labels in Russia & CIS, that gathers more than 2000 market professionals, including local and international retailers, to choose goods that will appear under their own brand in the multi-format and specialised retail chain stores, pharmacies, fashion retail stores, DIY, household and computer equipment stores, children`s goods.
IPLS organiser - Reed Exhibitions, the world`s leading events organiser that has a growing portfolio of over 500 events in 30 countries, including trade and consumer exhibitions, conferences and meetings, ranging across 43 industry sectors. Annually Reed Exhibitions organizes more than 500 shows in 30 countries. Unique chain of the sales offices provides the support on the main export markets.
Contacts for media:
T.: + 7 (495) 937 68 61 (ext. 173)
M.: + 7 (926) 926 086 49 73