Meet with the leading manufacturers of private label and reconnect with existing partners
When? September 9-10, 2020 (Wed-Thu), 10:00 - 18:00.
Where? Crocus Expo (Moscow), Pavilion 2, Hall 9
How? Get your ticket to attend the show and the program events.
Benefits of visiting:
- Meet with the local and international private label manufacturers.
- Check out the products presented in the Private Label Gallery and find interesting solutions at NoveltyLab.
- Take part in a series of face to face meetings at Retail Connect.
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties. That is why we enhance our offline projects with online products, which together guarantee a positive effect and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
To get the access to the show you should get personal ticket. If you have a promo code for free ticket please use it for online registration.
Register to the Show!
- You can safely pay for your ticket with any card - after the payment it will be immediately sent to your email. You can print it or save it on your device - you do not need anything else to enter the show! Online registration will also allow you to recover your ticket in case of loss, and will also open you up to most other online services at the event.
- Based on the information provided during online registration, you will receive your individual list of stands - it will be shown on your ticket. After registration, you will immediately get access to the Reed Click mobile app.
- Convenient registration form is available on all types of devices: computers, tablets and smartphones. We kindly remind you that each registration allows to purchase only one ticket for one email address.
Ticket type and price:
To visit the exhibition, please, register and print your personal e-ticket.
The entrance ticket can be purchased online or at the onsite ticket office.
- Visitor badge
Before January 31, 2020 - free of charge
Since February 1, 2020 - 600 RUB
- Retail Connect participant - 6 000 RUB
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
IPLS healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire IPLS show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the IPLS venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
September 9 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
September 10 (Thu): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 9.
How to get to IPLS:
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3), exit 2.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.