Meet with the leading manufacturers of private label and reconnect with existing partners
International Private Label Show (IPLS) helps retailers to network with manufacturers of private labels, exporters / importers - to expand a brand portfolio, international companies (brand owners) - to launch local production of FMCG brands and minimize logistics costs.
Benefits of visiting:
- Meet with the local and international private label manufacturers and find new partners.
- Check out the products presented in the Private Label Gallery, the only exhibition of federal and regional retail chains trademarks in Russia and the CIS.
- Find interesting solutions at NoveltyLab - a special section, where you can find new products from exhibitors, new recipes and ingredients.
- Take part in a series of face to face meetings between decision makers from retail chains and private label manufacturers.
Our major priority is the effectiveness of participation in the event for all parties. That is why we enhance our offline projects with online products, which together guarantee a positive effect and convenience for you as a participant with a stand.
Register to the Show!
To visit the exhibition, please, register and print your personal e-ticket.
The entrance ticket can be purchased online or at the onsite ticket office.
The entrance ticket can be purchased:
- for free on the website using the promo code (you can find the promo code in the official emailings, promotional materials, industry press, official exhibition profiles in social networks or get it from your partners - exhibitors)
- on the website without promo code
- at the onsite ticket office
Make a request and you will be the first to know about the start of online registration!
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
April 8 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
April 9 (Wed): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 9
How to get to IPLS:
By public transport:
Metro station "Myakinino" (Line 3, Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya) - exit to the Expo-2. Through the internal passage from the subway in the direction of Pavilion 2, then on the escalator to the 2nd floor.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.