Meet with reliable private label manufacturers and get overall market overview
When? April 5-6, 2022, Tue: 10:00 - 18:00, Wed: 10:00 - 17:00
Where? Crocus Expo (Moscow), Pavilion 2, Hall 9
How? Get your ticket to attend the show and the program events.
Benefits of visiting:
- Meet with reliable local and international private label manufacturers.
- Check out the products presented in the Private Label Gallery and find interesting solutions at NoveltyLab.
- Find your future partner at series of face to face meetings at Retail Connect.
To get the access to the show you should get personal ticket. If you have a promo code for free ticket please use it for online registration.
Tickets for IPLS 2022
To buy a ticket to IPLS, you need to get your badge online. You can also select paid program events you would like to attend. You can do this right away or add them to your existing ticket later. To do this, when filling out the registration form, select the required event or events. When buying a ticket, you can also pay for online access to pre-recorded content of paid program events.
All tickets at the show are personalised and cannot be transferred to others. At the time of purchase, you can get only 1 ticket with the selected number of show days' visiting and selected paid program events in any combination. Re-registration to an already registered e-mail is not possible.
To issue a ticket, click on the Notify me when it starts button, then confirm your email in the new window and follow the instructions of the form.
Exhibition + free events
The ticket lets you visit 2 days of the exhibition, including on-stand events and presentations.
Ticket price will be announced soon.
Paid program events
The ticket entitles you to attend selected paid event or events of the show program. Please note that the ticket price for the event does not include a basic ticket for the exhibition – it will be automatically added to your cart after the event is selected. If several events are selected and they all take place on the same day, then the basic ticket for the exhibition will be added to your cart only once.
Ticket price will be announced soon.
Online access to pre-recorded content
During online registration, you can pay for online access to pre-recorded content of paid program events, which will be provided after the show. Payments for this service are only available during online registration, onsite payment is not available.
Ticket price for pre-recorded Retail Connect Conference 2021:
The access price: 3600 RUB.
Pre-recorded content is available in Russian.
Advantages of online ticketing
To visit the show, please register online and print your badge. In order to avoid crowding at the registration desks during the event, as well as based on the recommendations of local authorities, the onsite visitor registration will be limited. In this regard, the onsite registration at Crocus Expo during show days takes up to 30 minutes. Please note that a photo ID is required to be registered onsite.
Online registration is much easier – it takes no more than 5 minutes and you can go through it from any device: computer, tablet or smartphone. You can easily get your personal ticket - after the registration it will be immediately sent to your email.
Being online registered, you have an access to most of the online services at the show. Based on the information provided during the registration process, you will receive the individual list of stands - it will be shown both in online form and your badge. You will immediately get free access to the Reed Click mobile app for effective and user-friendly planning.
Please print your badge prior to the show. If you don't have such an opportunity, we will be happy to help you during show days at the reception desks near the entrance to the show hall.
Ticket sales are coming soon!
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor and Product & services directories on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
IPLS healthcare program
Our first priorities are the event’s effectiveness for all participants, as well as onsite comfort and safety. It is important for us that you get the best experience and business opportunities without any worries. Based on the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of the Russian Federation (source, Russian), approved by the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation, we have organised the “Pure Result” program, which includes our efforts to cover our event with the healthy environment created for our visitors and exhibitors.
Our venue fits the requirements for social distancing approved by the Federal Service of Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being of Russia, and allows to host the regular flow of show visitors and exhibitors. During the show days, we carefully count the number of attendees inside every hall.
Masks, gloves and thermal screening
Each visitor and exhibitor must have an individual mask and gloves to enter the show hall, so please don't worry about this measure. On-site thermal screening is also required to enter the show.
Ventilation and air exchange
The entire IPLS show and conference halls are regularly ventilated during show days - this provides a comfortable atmosphere at the IPLS venue. Exhibition complex ventilation systems also create proper air circulation throughout the event.
The WHO’s standard recommendations for the general public
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available;
- Stay home when you are sick;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Hotels and Accommodation
Where to stay?
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com.
How to get there?
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show Days and Venue
April 5 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
April 6 (Wed): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 9.
How to get to IPLS:
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3), exit 2.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.